With daylight savings time (DST) right around the corner, it’s time once again to swap out our wardrobe to fit the season. Away with the winter coats and heavy sweaters for a lighter tops and bottoms. Storefronts and online retail stores piling up thousands of styles to match your every day consumer. I am no fashion guru, I leave that to all the experts who writes articles for those magazines. But what I do know is that we are at the age where your clothes help define the kind of person you are representing to the world. Regardless of what you’re into, having the right apparel can motivate you to do great things. From finding the next great career to becoming a cross fit athlete, we feel better when we are in the right state of mind. That’s what this article is really about. I am not telling you to buy $500 worth of new clothes, but making minor additions to your closet can be a wonderful way to jump start that thought of pursuing your goal.
From sports clothing to work wear and everything in between, the internet has provide us a great way to view everything we need in a click of a button. Below are my recommended sites to checkout for all sorts of wardrobe replacement if you have not already done so.
- Amazon.com – This is your one stop shop for everything from comfortable house wear to James Bond 007
- Trunkclub.com – Great place for guys to shop clothes for newest trends
- AKBeloved.com – a great stylish place for the average girl/woman
- REI.com – Go here if you live life outdoors. Free shipping for purchases over $50
- Zappos.com – Free shipping & Free returns on all purchases with a variety of apparel/shoes from A-Z